Friday, January 7, 2011

Burton Air Snowboard 61

Travel to Egypt Part 1 Part 2


trips to Egypt, Part 1

What I know about Egypt before traveling to this country, which is a land of eternal sunshine and coral reefs. Only of the history of course I knew that the pyramids in Egypt, one of the seven wonders of the world. And when the Suez Canal, which connects Europe and Asia, making the long journey around the African continent.

are in Egypt, there are two important tourist resorts in Sharm El Sheikh and Hurghada. The sea and the sun is in both cities. The main difference lies in the fact that a holiday in Hurghada, you can visit the Egyptian pyramids and relaxation in Sharm El Sheikh, can you go on a trip to Israel and Jordan. Only the main difference between this coral in Sharm El Sheikh in size and they float the fish are more varied.

Frankly, I spend not a fan of diving, and a vacation that I planned to sunbathe on the beach by the sea or the pool. But I was drawn Jerusalem. This center is the world's religions.

Therefore, the choice I stopped at the Sharm El Sheikh. You can select a city near the border with Israel, but price comparisons and reviews on hotels showed that the rest of cheaper and better than it was in Sharm El Sheik.

So, after obtaining all the necessary purchase of a ticket agency, We at the appointed time, went to the airport. At the airport we got a nasty surprise, our plane was broken, and how much it will be repaired, we could not say. The approximate flight was delayed 6 hours. After some discussion, we went home. Back to the airport, at the appointed time, we learned that the flight is again delayed for 4 hours. As it turned out, from the airport in Egypt is only one airline flies, and these delays are common. After 12 hours we took off and flew south, summer and just relax.

I love to travel, look to people that you are near. Each is a whole story, sometimes sad, sometimes funny, sometimes even thoughtful. We flew the plane two couples who have only seen before that was a wedding when we had expected, the plane they were caught looking into the camera video at your event. Hopefully the delay of the flight they were not spoiled strong honeymoon.

Egypt welcomed us complete documents invites leaders to cross the border. And if you leave the airport building, a warm wind. How beautiful it was, from the cool wet environment in the summer and warm breeze. We arrived at 3 clock time, passport control on the buses went on board and went to his hotel. By the way, met we checkpoint, where men armed with machine guns. Was designed in the so-interested contributions. If the surrounding desert and if you like, you can work around or avoid. Although it might not all so trivial, as it seemed at first glance.

Despite this hour we have settled in the hotel with no problems. The front desk gave us all the necessary documents that we filled, and then handed us the keys to our room and wished him a good time to stay at the hotel.
expressed
The first impression of Egypt, so there are still pretty hot, despite the fact that the Court of autumn. In general, it was great We relaxed, sun, swam in the sea and off the water. Yes, we have an on-site water park, and it was great. I love swimming, sunbathing, and love. Via the sea, also say a lot of interesting things, like the bank breaks off and goes into the abyss, the ground I have not noticed. The fish were everywhere. There were many, they were different.

I do not like water world, but I also have caused great interest around the underwater world. Create a mask, I sailed on the reef and looked at the colorful fish swim through. Nature was beyond all praise. An embarrassing, went every evening in the hotel car park in and out of gas, which they hunted, white I do not, but apparently something harmful.

Egypt is not only a wonderful sea and warm sun, but also Egyptians themselves with common people, I did not communicate, communicate only with dealers, taxi drivers and passers-by. To say that I enjoyed from my contacts, I can not. Knowing a few phrases in different languages, they start with you in trying to communicate to catch your attention, call your brother, a friend of everyone, but if you do not pay attention to them, or just walk without something to say, they start to swear at fg. Thus demonstrating that they only want your money. Although it must be observed that this is not everything. There are nice people with whom you can just talk about everything, but it is more the exception than the rule.

about the tour, I will discuss in the next part of my story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment