Monday, January 25, 2010

Swatches Matbelline Dream Blush

sDrive35is Once on the road

Once on the road

A day on the road, but the time when you cut in half to go somewhere. Perhaps the point is that you in the expectation that when you arrive. Especially if you've never been there. New places like pulling for you. So all in anticipation of something new. Are you concerned with the idea and does not notice the time. But in the end the same way, all the accumulated fatigue and it shows. So nice to go somewhere. Quite different: his way back. Time seemed to his return. It stretches and every minute seemed an hour. If you're going to the company, will not happen. They share his impressions and memories collected during your stay. A very different story when you go.

A day on the road and I was returning from a trip to me. Had to return to the beginning of an urgent request to the work. Friends stayed for another five days to sunbathe, swim, relax. And I first bus and went home. It was a sad little broken for the holidays.

I was bored to go himself. Answer was a few crossword puzzles and reading the book on the street, I thought, what I do. In the near two girls were riding a little to discuss. Before that was a man, I envied him even, I am very difficult to sleep, fall on the bus. Sitting behind the couple, they talked quietly about something. In the meantime, I've thought a little fun, I started to look at road signs and how many do I need to include. Lesson was boring, and soon I got bored. The decision itself is ripe is to divert to a male friend I do not pair married to awaken. I turned to the girl and said,
- Good evening, girls.
- And you have a good evening.
- How was your vacation?
- Why have you chosen that we went to bed?
- Probably, because you look tanned and rested. Plus sea are rare.
- Maybe you're right, we were at the conference. But the rest also.
girls were the manager of a large automotive group, they were home to the annual conference. Somehow summer all work to move their conferences, seminars, conferences and other business activities on the coast. Apparently, the abundance of iodine in the air or sea salt has helped some managers.

Such in a manner take, usually only eat as much as you. Therefore, one can only tell you that they like to share with friends. They are a 'best friend for an hour. " But with the first Ray of the rising sun, forget a few days later the friends. But this time everything was different. The fact that these girls work my friend. I modestly mention it during our conversation.
The bus took us home, we leave, and went. At this point a girl raised in a familiarity with me. Imagine their surprise when they saw me with my friend quietly in the courtyard of the communications office. I do not think they have thought, but said their eyes when I walk closer to me then only slightly.
I do not always tell their secrets to anyone. But each time, as would a friend to visit, meet we are, I try to ignore.

can in some ways an election, declassify, and say that you have mutual friends and then talk about the possibilities with you or to stop or start discussion of these acquaintances. I I drove, I was bored, so I decided to keep quiet. As a result, a beautiful road and upset the girls. Therefore, always go with the company. So much fun, even if you are not such adventures as I do. But if you need them?

Read more:
travel in the sky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment