In this article I want to tell about a car Aston Martin DB Mark III. This car was one of the legendary old-timers, it was a symbol of that time.
Mark III was produced from 1957 to 1959.
summer evening stroll through the streets of the city in these days we could see how this car was petite. Fine lines bind him. And it was something incredible in this lady was the heaviest of the cars Feltham. The whole secret hidden in the fact that the developers have carefully done most powerful Aston Martin DB Mark III machine, in his line.
With high-power car was involved in competitions and was the most popular race car.
Aston Martin DB Mark III is so famous that it was the car of James Bond novels in one of the novel Goldfinger. This is the only vehicle in the Fleming's Bond novels, which were installed навороты all species. But in the film, which appeared five years later, the car was decided to replace the newer model, and the movie audience saw the Aston Martin DB5.
Car Information: Book
Aston Martin
Production 1957-1959 551 copies, it appeared
class sports car
output models
Petrol 2 +2 seater coupe
2x 2x double
Convertible Engine (S) 2.9 L I6 Lagonda
Wheelbase 2515 mm Length 4369 mm
width 1651 mm
Height 1359 mm Weight 1361 kg
Conclusion:
Deep in my soul, I am a conservative, I like the elegance and grace. Maybe for some people a car is a means for others is a measure of luxury, for me, a car is a work of art. Art is not, it may be, solid, and can be understood by people only by a small circle. For me it does not matter who is the Creator and to whom it his masterpiece. The main thing is that this masterpiece was a joy to behold, it was convenient and comfortable to sit. Yes buy a car the first thing we see what looks like a car, and only then on the price and its properties to search.
retro cars like the modern facilities on the same principles. I valued them as well. I'm not vain chose Aston Martin DB Mark III for his article. I have never traveled on it. But what does it look, what to write about him motorists. The car I liked his looks. Maybe someone does not like it, but no accounting for taste. Plus this car is that it looks like a gentleman. This is a solid and stressed business. Now ask yourself, would you like to ride on it? I would, would not refuse such a proposal.
0 comments:
Post a Comment