trips to Turkey. Part 1
My acquaintance with Turkey began with a proud Kemer. holiday in Turkey, I liked it, but there were some awkward moments. Perhaps they will show you not necessary, but to me it seems a little spoiled
It all started with the fact that I decided to come to your birthday on the sea, under the warm rays of the sun. After visiting travel agents, I chose to Turkey in Kemer. I decided to Kemer for the reason that this city, and it is where to go, but the city is not so great, so it was a lot of tourists. In small villages, I could not see.
The selection of a city for the trip, I began to choose their hotel.
Tip: For a complete list of hotels can be found on the websites of tour operators to find. you find in a search engine. Ibid, site operator, if you do not like something, you can use the travel agency where you can buy tickets.
Tip: For more information about your selected hotels, I recommend the contributions of the tourists who have visited this hotel to read. Sometimes the marks are can be very different. In this case you should ensure the objectivity and validity of assessments. Each hotel has its own advantages and disadvantages, selecting one of the hotels, see what you would be best.
Choose a hotel, I began to call to the travel agencies to find out at what price they are selling tickets for this hotel.
Tip: take the time to buy tickets in the first agency can vary the price. Some agencies may hold shares, reduce prices to attract customers. So, try to find out the prices in different agencies before you make a purchase of tickets.
Tip: you planning to travel in advance, preferably two or three months. The fact that all the best proposals will be sold, and you will the choice of the still very expensive hotels or hotels with low quality of service.
By purchasing tickets, I waited patiently for the happy moment of the beginning of my journey. But I was very surprised I got a call from the agency, apologized and said that for technical reasons, which may result from my tourist operator can not get to me in my chosen hotel. Instead, the hotel offered me more expensive. I agreed to the proposed exchange, which I said that after a week of contact me and we Tickets for tickets at another hotel will exchange. contacted me a week later, but has told other news, the questions that have arisen from the operator were to be regulated and no exchange will not occur. It makes me a little excited, I had the Internet to read the description of the hotel and I liked him.
your belongings on the street and the documents I collected in advance so that the day of departure, without undue haste, I went to the airport, passed the customs control and waited for boarding. departure flight was delayed for half an hour, After this time, the captain asked everyone to fasten their safety belts and we flew to Turkey. So my journey began in this country.
PS
trips to Turkey, Turkish music to hear:
video clip
0 comments:
Post a Comment