travel in the sky.
In a suitcase in hand, I closed with a key home and began to rise, under the house, I was waiting for a taxi. I had on a business trip flying with my colleague, Ian. We agreed at the airport. descent to the bottom, I got into a taxi and off we went. I do not like to fly, along with Ian, it is difficult to tolerate for and so every time before he drinks several glasses of whiskey, according to mood, and then it stinks of the whole way.
arrival at the airport, I chose his number Ian not yet arrived, he was on the road somewhere in a traffic jam. This was clearly a gift of fate, I decided to wait for me not to come to January and begin to take their medication before the flight and to register, which has just begun, and a boarding pass. In the waiting room was noisy as usual, on the adjacent gate instead of boarding a plane to Rome. If you're like most people travel to do well anywhere else.
review of the Charter of the whole, I waited for the release of his colleagues. Ian was not long in coming. The first thing he said when he came to me.
- We need to drink much, this plug me even more excited. If I will not rest, I had a nervous attack.
- Jan calm, all is well. you register now, said the landing.
- To have the more parts.
He grabbed my sleeve, and I had no choice but to drink it in the next coffee. I love these trips in their adventure can you be at all times. For example, if you do not calculate the dose of rum, you can not get on board the aircraft, because you are not permitted by employees. I was in the fact that Ian drank a little and could do not speak, no one thought so lucky us. I was sitting at the place where John's, sympathizes with his neighbors, and went to his place.
During the trip, as I take off and landing on the same flight I do not like it boring and also the noise of the engines of the aircraft. nowhere to hide from him, if I am a long time with, I have a headache. But a feeling of flying when the aircraft breaks away from the floor and rises higher and higher into the sky, I am willing to endure this tedious flights.
During the flight, you can in a variety of activities to participate, for example, you can try to sleep, talk to the player, with neighbors to hear if they are sociable, and you can just sit back, occasionally looking at the clock and think of something else. I try to do one by one all these classes, so the time passes quickly.
When the pilot announced the landing, I was finishing communicate with their neighbors. It was a young couple who flew first in this city. I am no expert on local attractions, because he is here only to business travel, and the time after work for walks and excursions, I usually do not. But I proposed to them, where to eat tasty, and where better to stay.
After landing, we all went to the door. for the neighbors Ian, I realized that he also tried to start a conversation. But either have not found common themes for discussion, either, as the smell of Jan was their desire to speak with him. But that's not very upset Ian . He came to me in high spirits.
- You know me, really liked this flight.
- What is it you like it?
- While I was talking to his neighbors and I did not notice as we landed. They are good listeners, never killed me.
- you will no longer be afraid?
- I will now only fly or in society, so that during sex had no time for fear. It was good that I fly back to you.
I was also happy for his colleagues. But all the same hope, which are on the way back we again different locations in the plane.
Read more:
Once on the street.
0 comments:
Post a Comment